Certified Data Management Professionals
All organisations need certainty that the people who are managing this important strategic asset are qualified.
All CDMP Exams test your knowledge of the DAMA Data Management Body of Knowledge version 2 (DMBoK2). You can obtain a copy of the DMBoK2 here
The Data Management Fundamentals exam covers 14 topics. There are 11 Knowledge areas, plus Data Management Process, plus Ethics and Big Data.
The exam question coverage by each of the 14 topics is:
- Data Management Process – 2%
- Big Data – 2%
- Data Architecture – 6%
- Document and Content Management – 6%
- Data Ethics – 2%
- Data Governance – 11%
- Data Integration and Interoperability – 6%
- Master and Reference Data Management – 10%
- Data Modelling and Design – 11%
- Data Quality – 11%
- Data Security – 6%
- Data Storage and Operations – 6%
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence – 10%
- Metadata Management – 11%
For all exams there are 100 multiple choice questions. All exams include a 40 question practice exam.
You will have 90 minutes to complete the exam once you start. If English is not your main language you will get an additional 20 minutes to complete the exam.