Certified Data Management Professionals
All organisations need certainty that the people who are managing this important strategic asset are qualified.
Attending an event to sit the exam?
If you are attending an exam event. Please do not purchase an exam from below.
A 40 question practice exam is now available free with all exams. The practice exam draws 40 random questions from a bank of 200 practice questions. You can do the practice exam as many times as you want.
Online proctored exam
- Please use the buttons below to buy and access your exam.
- For online proctoring all exams must be taken on a computer or laptop using Google Chrome. Tablets, phones and iPads cannot be used to take exams.
- All exams have integrated proctoring. Ensure your system meets the minimum systems requirements for the proctor system. Integrated proctoring means booking a date for a proctored exam is not required.
- The exam costs USD$300 plus a USD$11 proctor fee.
- The proctor fee of USD$11 is paid in the Canvas exam system before starting the exam . This is shown below as part of the cost of each exam.
- Once your payment has been processed, the proctor setup will take place (about two minutes) and then you are ready to start your exam.
If English is not your main language, please use the ESL BOOK NOW button below your chosen exam.
Once you purchase an exam there in no time limit for when you must start the exam.
Data Modelling and
Master and Reference
Data Warehousing and
Data Integration and
(included with all exams)
re-take an exam
If you didn’t meet the requirements on your first exam attempt you are able to re-take the exam for USD$200. There is no minimum time required between your first attempt and your re-take. Please use the form below for re-takes only.
Re-take Data Management
Re-Take Data Modelling and
Showcase exam for
There are 13 exam substitution certificates/certifications until 30 September 2019. From 30 September NO substitutions will be allowed in DMBOK2 Knowledge Areas where CDMP specialist exams are developed. Until 30 September, allowable substitutions are ONLY allowed in DMBOK2 Knowledge Areas where no specialist exams are present. For more info please click the Request Exam Substitution button below.